By alerting the city to issues within our neighborhood, you help to keep Central Gardens safe and beautiful. Contact the City of Memphis to report:

  • potholes
  • abandoned vehicles
  • high weeds on vacant lots
  • curbside trash
  • faulty traffic signals
  • derelict and abandoned homes

You can submit a service request by:

1.  Going to the City of Memphis website where you can enter a New 311 Request or Check Status of Current 311 Requests 

2. You also can submit a request by calling the MCSC. You will not be able to track the status online. For status information, please contact the Mayor's Citywide Call Center at (311), Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am and 5 pm.

3. Citizens can also report issues by downloading the Memphis 311 app from the Apple store or Google Play store.